On this page you will find an explanation of the ISO 20400 guidance. Is your question not mentioned?
Then please contact us.
What are the benefits of ISO 20400?
The benefits of ISO 20400 at a glance:
- Helps integrate sustainability into an organization’s procurement policy and procurement practices.
- Boosts the sustainability of products, services and supply chains at suppliers' competitors.
- Is geared toward ISO 26000 and can also be combined with management system standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Creates business opportunities and shows improvement and impact.
- Provides input for the corporate social responsibility report and the non-financial section.
- Is suitable for all types of organizations, both for-profit and non-profit.